We’re looking for a motivated and innovative WordPress Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for all new WordPress development including theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development. and the maintenance of the current cluster of sites. This is a flexible remote or in-office position.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be Highly self-directed, Should following directions directly from the design, and deliver pixel-perfect finished results.
- Has expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin/theme development / API / Configuration)
- Can easily incorporate all necessary HTML and CSS into WordPress themes, and templates
- Has strong PHP development skills
If you believe this is the right position for you, send us a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]
- Over 5 years of the experience building complex, high-traffic websites with WordPress and custom PHP.
- Expertise in creating and implementing custom themes and plugins.
- Experienced in connecting WordPress to third-party services using RESTful APIs and plugins.
- Experience with planning, designing, testing, and building multimedia WordPress sites.
- Strong CSS capabilities with attention to design details.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience deploying web apps on AWS with S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud front, etc.
- Experience managing projects and deployments with Bitbucket and JIRA.